FIRE ASSESSMENT 2017
A Fire Risk Assessment has been carried out at The Hollies, 4 Lashlake Road, Thame
- The property is essentially smoke free, no open fires and smoking is not allowed on the premises. A smoke detection system has been installed.
- Gas Fire in Sitting Room: a service agreement applies and the fire is serviced every 12 months, new parts are applied as necessary.
- Gas Boiler: a maintenance contract is in place and the boiler is serviced on a regular basis. A carbon monoxide detector is in place.
- Electricity: yearly checks by a fully qualified electrician. Electrical appliances inspected on a regular basis and renewed when necessary.
- Fire Extinguisher: Sited in the hall, plus a fire blanket
- Exits: Three ways of escape:
- the front door which leads to the roadway or
- from kitchen through the back door exit to garden,
- lastly through conservatory door leads to garden.
LEAVE THE BUILDING BY THE SAFEST ROUTE
- Guests – please make sure all electrical appliances are switched off before leaving the property.
- Every measure has been taken to ensure your complete safety at The Hollies.
ASSEMBLY POINT : PAVEMENT OUTSIDE BUNGALOW